하나님의 통역! 神様の翻訳家! God's Translator!: 君がいるだけで

Saturday, January 19, 2008

君がいるだけで


例えば君がいるだけで
心が強くなれること
何より大切なものを
気付かせてくれたね 

Just by having you here, my heart could be strong
You made me realize something more important than anything else

ありがちな罠につい引き込まれ
思いも寄らない 悔しい涙よ
自分の弱さも知らないくせに
強がりの汽車を走らせていた

I'm drawn in by common traps
Deceiving thoughts and frustrating tears
I don't know my own weaknesses
But yet I've ridden on strong trains

めぐり逢った時のように
いつまでも変わらずいられたら
Wow Wow True Heart

If only we could always remain unchanged
The same as when we met
Wow, wow, true heart

例えば君がいるだけで
心が強くなれること
何より大切なものを
気付かせてくれたね 

Just by having you here, my heart could be strong
You made me realize something more important than anything else

裏切りの鏡に映し出された
笑顔につられて流された日々
はかないものへの憧れだけで
すぐ目の前あることを忘れてた

The days have passed where I was attracted to
The false reflection of my smile in the mirror
In my longing for fleeting things
I forgot about those things that were right before my eyes

なぜにもっと
素直になれなかったのだろう
君にまで Wow Wow True Heart

I wonder why I couldn't
Be more honest, up until I met you
Wow, wow, true heart

例えば君がいるだけで
心が強くなれること
何より大切なものを
気付かせてくれたね 

Just by having you here, my heart could be strong
You made me realize something more important than anything else


True Heart 伝えられない
True Heart 分かって
True Heart 見えないものを
True Heart 見つめて

True heart, you know what, true heart, I can't tell you
True heart, you gaze at, true heart, things that can't be seen

例えば君がいるだけで
心が強くなれること
いつでも いつの時も
二人はお互いを 見つめてる
例えば君がいるだけで
心が強くなれること
いつでも いつの時も
二人はお互いを 見つめてる


Just by having you here, my heart could be strong
We're gazing at one another all the time

Just by having you here, my heart could be strong
We're gazing at one another all the time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home