하나님의 통역! 神様の翻訳家! God's Translator!: Results Results Results

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Results Results Results

Well, i just received my results for my Korean exam. This is my 2nd term now. 6 more terms to go.. a long way off before i graduate :D BUT, it's all good~

This time round, i'm sad to say dat there was no improvement in my marks whatsoever..

BUT MAY I ADD DAT I DIDNT DEPROVE EITHER!! HAHAHAHAH!

So yeah.. i maintained my record of 99/100 marks for the 2nd consecutive term running :P Yeah.. well i dunno how long i can keep it up but thank God for His grace because i took this exam like on last thursday and dat night, i was feeling so sick cos of fever and flu and my whole body was aching, i could barely concentrate.

So during the oral examination, i tell u my mind was like blank la.. as blank as vacumn.. and i had to force myself to listen to the questions dat my teacher was asking. And boy did she ask a whole lot of questions! I was the first candidate to be 'crossed-examined'. Yeah.. well at least dat was how i felt at dat time :P And it felt like eternity man.. Yeah sorta the kinda of eternity u dun really wanna experience hahah!

Man, i thought dat i'd be getting some consolation, like have some slack cut off me or something.. but NO! I must have took like 10 mins of barrage of question after question.. I dunno how i went thru it. My mind was like on auto-pilot throughout the entire examination.. I think it's really by the grace of God dat i pulled thru alive :P Haha! No brain damage as a result :P

Well, so i guess in dat sense, i made some kinda improvement eh? I definitely wasnt near 100% at all when i took the exam, but i know dat in my weakness, the strength and wisdom of the Lord shone forth in glory :D And it's great to know dat i remained consistent in my marks and the less 1% just shows dat, i needa constantly rely on God in all things to carry me through ;)

So yeah, God is good and His goodness endures forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home