Drive Through!
God Almighty deserves all the glory for this one!
I was sick with flu.. but now no more.
I took my driving final theory test earlier tonight.
Waltz into the room hahaha, got my computer terminal, sat down and did it.
Within 20 minutes record time, i was out in no time! AND
I passed with FLYING COLOURS!!! WOOHOO!!
THANK GOD, HALLELUJAH!
Right now, driving practical test is up~ Thank you all those who kept me in your prayers for my health and my test~ Please continue to keep me in your prayers regarding an early driving test date.
I hope to be able to get one in July. The earliest is in late Aug which is like quite late.. The sooner i get the license, the sooner i'll get the car. The sooner i get the car, the sooner i can take you all out for late night supper :D :D :D :D
So, please pray with me!! I believe there will be a possibility of someone who might give up his/her test spot at the last minute :D I'm gonna give my best for it just like this theory test!
And yes.. i am really looking forward to the overnight prayer meeting! 5am anyone?? :D
I was sick with flu.. but now no more.
I took my driving final theory test earlier tonight.
Waltz into the room hahaha, got my computer terminal, sat down and did it.
Within 20 minutes record time, i was out in no time! AND
I passed with FLYING COLOURS!!! WOOHOO!!
THANK GOD, HALLELUJAH!
Right now, driving practical test is up~ Thank you all those who kept me in your prayers for my health and my test~ Please continue to keep me in your prayers regarding an early driving test date.
I hope to be able to get one in July. The earliest is in late Aug which is like quite late.. The sooner i get the license, the sooner i'll get the car. The sooner i get the car, the sooner i can take you all out for late night supper :D :D :D :D
So, please pray with me!! I believe there will be a possibility of someone who might give up his/her test spot at the last minute :D I'm gonna give my best for it just like this theory test!
And yes.. i am really looking forward to the overnight prayer meeting! 5am anyone?? :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home