하나님의 통역! 神様の翻訳家! God's Translator!: Lovely Song~

Friday, October 06, 2006

Lovely Song~

I'm Not In Love
by Will To Power

I'm not in love, so don't forget it.
It's just a silly phase I'm going through.
And just because I call you up,
Don't get me wrong, don't think you've got it made.
I'm not in love, no no, it's because...
I like to see you, but then again,
That doesn't mean you mean that much to me.
So if I call you, don't make a fuss -
Don't tell your friends about the two of us.
I'm not in love, no no, it's because...

I keep your picture upon the wall.
It hides a nasty stain that's lying there.
So don't you ask me to give it back.
I know you know it doesn't mean that much to me.
I'm not in love, no no, it's because...

Ooh, you'll wait a long time for me.
Ooh, you'll wait a long time.
I'm not in love, I'm not in love...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok first up, thanks Gabriel for this lovely song :D It's one of those instances whereby you have been hearing some song for the longest time but never bothered much about it? Yeah and then suddenly some dude has it and sends it to u, and you're liek OOOHH.. SO DAT'S THE SONG! I SEE I SEE~ Yeah thanks again dude :D ahaha! Good song good song :D

As usual, i heap praises upon the saxophone solo~ Alot of expression, alot of emotion, alot of FEEELING ;) Yeah, dat's really impt in saxopone playing~ Especially when you play ballads :D And man, i love it loads~

Man when i first heard it.. this song gives me the feel like i'm in a smoky dark room while it's pouring outside.. yeah.. one smoky room with only a dim shadow of light penetrating across the room~ Maybe it's the use of the 'voices' from the synthesizer on beats '1' and 'n' of 1~ enjoy enjoy :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home