Dear ..... ,
I just wanna thank God for you. In recent times, all the conversation we've had and continue to, i just wanna say how much i enjoy talking to you and how i always look forward to our next conversation.
I know you asked me a really difficult question some nights ago. Actually, wat i wanted to say was dat in my eyes, no one is as attractive and beautiful as you are :) Honest. I know sometimes i sound ridiculous or cheezy haha but dat's really how my heart feels.
It only goes to show dat God really answers specific prayer! I was just thinking about it, and God even answers our thoughts! Maybe you don't know (cos i never told you), but i asked for someone of certain look, height, physique, character etc.. i was quite specific, but i really didnt expect God to show me someone in the form of you who really exceeded, above and beyond my expectations.. GOd is indeed a GREAT GOD!
Never knew we could communicate so well.. and SO MUCH haha! I'm amazed, i never did expect our frenship to go to such a different level. It's really beyond wat i expected. Having known you for this period of time, it's as though i've known you so much longer and deeper. All the things under the sun we talked about, of natural and supernatural, of human and spiritual..the humour and the wit haha! Such are the dynamics of our conversations~ I truly enjoyed!
I vividly remember, dat day after svc, i caught a glimpse of you and i wanted to walk over and say Hi, but i was busy with a debrief, and i knew you were busy serving too. But make no mistake, i caught your eye ;) (and i knew you caught mine too). Also, i knew you were very surprised to see me~ And so was i :) And then awhile later, we finally said hi to each other :D And i'd told you before, dat you've got a really beautiful smile. When you smiled in return, i felt my heart melt within me, warm and fuzzy. I had to turn away a while to compose myself.
I just wanna let you know dat you looked absolutely gorgeous :D I felt a little nervous with you in the room~ And then it dawned upon me dat God answered yet again my prayer the night before. He allowed us to see each other dat weekend :) I will never forget how He answers prayer!
Thank you for praying for me for my exams~ I scored excellently! Praise the Lord! ANd also, for your prayers ;) Really appreciate them, really appreciate you for them :) i'm praying dat you will also receive total healing in your body!
You know, i've been praying.. talking to God.. and i'm just gonna step out in faith :) I've nothing to lose, but i stand to gain all :D Thank God for you in my life in this point in time~ Everything in its entirety is just beautiful~ I'm indeed as my name is, i am so blessed~ God bless you too :)
Love,
ben
I just wanna thank God for you. In recent times, all the conversation we've had and continue to, i just wanna say how much i enjoy talking to you and how i always look forward to our next conversation.
I know you asked me a really difficult question some nights ago. Actually, wat i wanted to say was dat in my eyes, no one is as attractive and beautiful as you are :) Honest. I know sometimes i sound ridiculous or cheezy haha but dat's really how my heart feels.
It only goes to show dat God really answers specific prayer! I was just thinking about it, and God even answers our thoughts! Maybe you don't know (cos i never told you), but i asked for someone of certain look, height, physique, character etc.. i was quite specific, but i really didnt expect God to show me someone in the form of you who really exceeded, above and beyond my expectations.. GOd is indeed a GREAT GOD!
Never knew we could communicate so well.. and SO MUCH haha! I'm amazed, i never did expect our frenship to go to such a different level. It's really beyond wat i expected. Having known you for this period of time, it's as though i've known you so much longer and deeper. All the things under the sun we talked about, of natural and supernatural, of human and spiritual..the humour and the wit haha! Such are the dynamics of our conversations~ I truly enjoyed!
I vividly remember, dat day after svc, i caught a glimpse of you and i wanted to walk over and say Hi, but i was busy with a debrief, and i knew you were busy serving too. But make no mistake, i caught your eye ;) (and i knew you caught mine too). Also, i knew you were very surprised to see me~ And so was i :) And then awhile later, we finally said hi to each other :D And i'd told you before, dat you've got a really beautiful smile. When you smiled in return, i felt my heart melt within me, warm and fuzzy. I had to turn away a while to compose myself.
I just wanna let you know dat you looked absolutely gorgeous :D I felt a little nervous with you in the room~ And then it dawned upon me dat God answered yet again my prayer the night before. He allowed us to see each other dat weekend :) I will never forget how He answers prayer!
Thank you for praying for me for my exams~ I scored excellently! Praise the Lord! ANd also, for your prayers ;) Really appreciate them, really appreciate you for them :) i'm praying dat you will also receive total healing in your body!
You know, i've been praying.. talking to God.. and i'm just gonna step out in faith :) I've nothing to lose, but i stand to gain all :D Thank God for you in my life in this point in time~ Everything in its entirety is just beautiful~ I'm indeed as my name is, i am so blessed~ God bless you too :)
Love,
ben

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home