하나님의 통역! 神様の翻訳家! God's Translator!

Monday, June 02, 2003


Blooper of the Evening


This is how good our.. erhem.. pantry is...

Scenario: Last hours of work
Medium: Handphone
contents are not exactly accurate but accurate enough :)

Dan: so how?
Ben: Arh...ok you done yet?
Dan: still doin work.
Ben: Ok great me too, why dun you wait for me at the lounge? i mean pantry? i'll call u when i'm done?

Like WTH?!?! HAH!


SINCE I FELL FOR YOU

Keyboards: Bob James
Alto Sax: David Sanborn
Vocals: Al Jarreau


When you just give love
And never get love
You'd better let love depart
I know it's so and still I know
I can't get you out of my heart


You made me leave my happy home
You took my love and now you've gone
Since I fell for you
My life has been such misery and pain
I guess I'll never be the same
Since I fell for you


Well it's too bad, and it's too sad
That I'm in love with you
Well you loved me, and then you snubbed me
But what can I do
I'm still in love with you


I guess I'll never see the light
I get these blues most every night
Since I fell for you

Well play this...
(Sax solo)

But what can I do
I'm still in love with you
I guess i'll never see the light
I get these blues most every night
Since I fell for you

First you loved me, and then you snubbed me
I pray you'd put no more over me
And now i'm black and blue
Since I fell for you
Since I fell for you


I think everybody should listen to this version of the song. It's damn amazing i tell ya~

Listen out for how the saxophonist complements the vocals. You can almost feel a conversation takin place ya know? Like the singer sings about wat he's going thru and the saxophone sympathisizes with him and can feel his pain and all. Just listen to the conversation they have~

i'll try dissecting the saxophone's probable responses to each singer's portion...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home