Those Bloody *Beep* Tagboards!!!
I had to blog this down first thing in the morning. Since when do words like ARSENAL get censored in the tagboard?!?! this was what happened:
I was visiting aaron's vaches de chier blog and left a message for him on the board, that's tagboard.. so i said this, "hey, we needa pool today man~ sorry i cudnt make it yesterday (smilie) bring ur whole arsenal okay? :P" and i meant whole arsenal of cues..
and thinkin dat everything was fine and Aok, i proceeded to hit "TAG" to send the message. What came out was this instead: "hey, we needa pool today man~ sorry i cudnt make it yesterday (smilie) bring ur whole *beep* okay? :P"
Upon my seeing dat, the first reaction was naturally me jumpin off my seat with both the laughter and wtf reaction lol. wat is this man huh?!? I have come to one conclusion, and only ONE...
I for one, am an ANTI-MAN U fan.. RIGHT.. did u hear dat?? ANTI-MAN U. and yes, think along these lines with me, that must make tagboard..wat? YES, A MAN U FAN! *hisses* so bloody hell arsenal got censored immediately. wat's wrong with tagboard huh??
Personal note to TAGBOARD: The EPL's like so over. yea yea, man united won the title, bask in ur glory and get over it already! And let me speak purely in peace without getting censored dammit!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home