하나님의 통역! 神様の翻訳家! God's Translator!: The Truth WILL Set You Free

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Truth WILL Set You Free

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”


I was meditating on John 8:32 last night.. Had a long night with God.. So many things on my mind.. and i spoke it forth..

We conversed, I poured out my entire heart, my struggles, my confusion, my determination, my all...

Recently, i was jolted. Heard some conflicting information about a certain matter in my life.. And i was in a state of confusion and other mixed emotion. I didnt know wat to make of it all.. So i spoke to a few close friends about my situation. Gained some insight. However, nothing beats the fact dat God knows us BEST.. And i mean like He really really knows wat is good for us and we dun even know it ourselves sometimes.

Last night, i really cried out to God in prayer.. And last night it was so real.. Our words frame our world, and last night my spirit was so sharp, everything dat was deep within my heart, i could clearly articulate to God. And i know He heard my prayers loud and clear :)

I cried out, i prayed in tongues.. And this particular night, i prayed in a tongue dat even shocked me a little cos it was a tongue i spoke dat was hardly familiar to me, BUT YET, it was so FLUENT and NATURAL! I could only attribute that to the fact dat my spirit man was really communicating something important and dear to God.. I felt it so deeply in my spirit! And i knew it touched the heart of God becos it was an issue so dear to my own.. :)

Last night, i felt my Father come and put His arms around me, it was like His love cloaked me entirely.. I felt Him giving me wisdom to handle the situation. To do so at the right time. I had my answer :) Deep down, i was assured that the way i was going about handling this matter was in line with wat God would want me to do, how He would want me to act :)

I know one fine day, when He asks me how i handled this situation? I can really honestly say dat i was accountable, responsible and truthful to the best of my ability. And i hope His reply will be "Well done, good and faithful servant".


I talked with a good fren last night.. And the topic about speaking the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth came up. I think this year has been great thus far, i have been SO BLESSED (dat's wat my name means ;) and i live up to it). All that I have learnt in the past weeks have impacted me in a way that is totally life transforming.. I dun even know how to begin telling u this journey! The kind of revelation i received.. priceless.. :)

We spoke about truth in frenship, in any relationship for that matter. And have we asked ourselves just how truthful we are to each other?

See, i think if you are my fren, i'd really appreciate you for telling me the truth. Even though truth can hurt real bad sometimes.. but i'd rather you tell me the truth in love, than to sugar coat a white lie, package it in nice wrapper and offer it to me.

Cos no matter how hurting the truth is, if told in love and gentleness, it will set you free. A sugar coated lie tastes great at the beginning, but once dat coat wears off and you get to the core of the candy? It will be the most bitter pill you'll ever swallow.

I remember our dear bro Poh once telling his daughter this: "We must always speak the truth". I won't forget dat. And if you tell me the truth, I WILL RESPECT YOU for it no matter wat. :)

However the candy coated lie is exactly the opposite. In fact, i think dat kinda lie is the worse of all.. Dat was exactly the nature of the lie dat satan told eve when he tempted her to eat of the forbidden fruit. He sugar coated it, packaged it, and sold it to eve who bought it at a HUGE PRICE.. and up till today, the world is still sufferng the consequences of that hefty cost.

If you are reading this.. and you're my fren, please dun give me lying candy coated crap ok? Give me the truth man, cos i can handle it! Don't underestimate me, i'm a child of God and i know who i am in Christ :) Give me the truth man!

When you tell a white lie.. you insult the person because you feel that he or she has no capacity to handle the truth, that he or she is an 'emotional basket case, incapable of coping with reality' according to His Needs, Her Needs author Dr Willard Harley.

Well, i know how i am gonna find out the truth about this situation for myself. And i know God's with me, gonna give me the right words to say, the right questions to ask :) i will not fear, for greater is He in me, than satan in the world.


"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Remember John 8:32 ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home