After All
There, there was a time I knew
That no matter come what may, love will prevail
And then, inside the dreams I knew
Came the question lover's fear, can true love fail
Then I would miss the childhood wish
And haven't I sung to you
Of the knight in armour bright,
Faithful and true to you
(chorus)
Darling, after all
I will be the one to hold you in my arms
After all, I will be the one to hold you
I will be the one to hold you in my arms
In my arms
I knowing my heart and mind
That no matter come what may, love will survive
Love, the author of space and time
Keeps the galaxies and each sparrow alive
And the love that heals the wound after the war is through
Is the knight in armour bright, faithful and true to you
Wow, i'm such a sucker for 'romantic' ballads~
Actually, i've always liked ballads :) They are by far the most expressive songs of them all at least in my opinion.
But this song, more than wat it's deemed as a romantic love song, i think it's very reminicent of God's love for us. Just check out some of the lyrics :) For example in the 2nd verse:
"Love, the author of space and time
Keeps the galaxies and each sparrow alive"
Bible says God is love.
1 John 4:7-8 - "Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. 8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love."
1 John 4:16 - "And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him."
And He is indeed author of space and time. He 'created the heavens and the earth' (Gen 1:1), and He is the 'Alpha and Omega, Beginning and the End' (Rev 1:8).
And yes, He alone holds the universe together and even cares for the little insignificant birds of the air.
Matthew 6:26 - "Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?"
And after all, He will be the One to hold us in His arms :) Prince of Peace, Comforter, the peace that surpasses all understanding, Tower of Refuge and Strength.. yeah the list goes on doesnt it?
Yeah, so this song is really cool~ Love it absolutely :)
Also, i wanna say something else:
난 널 보고 싶어... 정말 보고 싶은데..
내일 떠나죠?
아.. 그래..
빨리 돌아와 :)
돌아온 후에 같이 예약하자 :D
금방 만날 거야 ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home