The Long Jog There And Back
Oh god, i have so much on my mind. Just came back from a jog dat took me bout 2 1/2 hours.. i
seriously dunno how i'm gonna get up for sax tmrw. the whole body is aching like freakin hell
and boy dat is the extend at which i havent done exercise in hell long time! i can honestly
honestly say, dat i've never ever ever decide to run alone, run for so long, run so far.. it's crazy,
i must have been possessed! i swear, but it was great great exercise and alot of things happen
along the way.
This afternoon, a very important event took place :) i shall keep details to myself. let's just say
dat i really appreciate the honesty of this person :) it's my honour, my privilege, and my fortune
to know her as a great fren and individual and just how brave she can be to be so upfront about
things with me. Well honey if you read this haha, i just wanna tell u, THANK
YOU :) you really dun know how much i'm grateful to you, for you ok? :D well, we'll just see how
things turn out :)
Well, ok first up, i was thinkin of the route of which i'd jog but i had no idea how long dat would
approximately be, but i did have a destination in mind and so i knew i wanted to make my way
there one way or another. Apparently, i got so lost i was running around in circles tryin to find
my way to the destination. Asked for directions twice, finally arrived at the destination.
Along the way, i saw so many things. Bukit Batok never looked the same at night ok. It's so easy
to get lost among HDB flats. I saw stuff like coffeeshops dat i never saw, a funeral, a temple
which i never knew was there even, i found ITE Bt Batok West, I found out dat there wasnt a
7-11 at West Mall etc etc. I saw so many things dat made me think about life, love, and er.. well..
yeah life and love! I had so much on my mind after this afternoon dat besides the pain in my
head, these things were there to sorta cushion the impact. I thought and thought so much.. and
i finally now know wat to do. And i will do it :) I think it's the right thing to do.
I never knew runnin at night this night could really make me think about so much. I'm like wow
really~ later on, i jogged the 176 bus route back home. Dat route was something special~
brought me from the 1st destination rite back home~ got myself familiarised with it and when i
reached home i was so happy man! i finally got the answers to the questions in my head and i
will do wat i believe is right. NO REGRETS! hahaha! aight, i am gonna sleep.. i'm so exhausted..
but trust me, it was a great run~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home