하나님의 통역! 神様の翻訳家! God's Translator!

Thursday, November 27, 2003


So I sat there, just starin back at her smile,
Doing nothin but just lookin.
I don't know if she realises it,
But that's like a million dollar wow.

I can't seem to sleep,
Must be the insomnia.
Or maybe lookin at her portrait,
Just brings back fond memories of nostalgia.

Can't describe exactly how i feel right now,
Like my head's floatin and my mind's driftin around.
My heart skips a beat or two.
But whatever's causin that feeling,
The reason is you.

The first time i saw you,
I thought we got along really well?
The last time i saw you,
It was deja vu.. everything was simply swell.

It's the smile on your face,
The look in your eye.
Heaven's angels dance among constellations in the sky.

As much as i'd like to tell you,
Just how much i'm attracted to you,
I rather keep my mouth shut,
Lest i screw it up.

So we'll just let this friendship blossom,
Under the watchful eyes of the stars in the night.
Cause if it's meant to be,
Then we'll know when the time is right.

saxophonically,
ben~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home