Happy Fathers' Day!
Dearest Abba Father,
Just wanna take this time to thank You. I havent exactly been the best son you have, breaking Your heart now and then, disobeying You at times and so on.. However, it doesnt change the fact that You are still my Father and i am Your son :) Nothing will ever change that~ I wanna tell You that i am sorry for the wrong things i've done and the right things which i didnt do..
I know that no matter what, You still love me with an everlasting love and Your mercy and compassion knows no bounds. Thank You for giving me Your fullest attention even though sometimes i cant be bothered by what You want to tell me.. Thank you for giving me full assurance of my position in You even though i feel absolutely crappy about myself at times. Thank You for Your affection towards me in times when I really need to feel loved and be loved. Thank You for Your words of approval in my life, reminding me that You are proud to have me as a son, that i am the apple of Your eye.
So Abba, thank You for being in my life. I wanna be the best son You want me to be. I know that You have my best interests at heart and everything will be fine in life if i put my trust in You. Daddy God, let's do something really cool together real soon! :D Yea, just You and i. Anything You want me to :) It'll be a daily affair i know :D Very much like Fathers' Day everyday huh? Hehehe :D
Well, once more, thank You and have a Happy Fathers' Day!
Your son,
ben~
Just wanna take this time to thank You. I havent exactly been the best son you have, breaking Your heart now and then, disobeying You at times and so on.. However, it doesnt change the fact that You are still my Father and i am Your son :) Nothing will ever change that~ I wanna tell You that i am sorry for the wrong things i've done and the right things which i didnt do..
I know that no matter what, You still love me with an everlasting love and Your mercy and compassion knows no bounds. Thank You for giving me Your fullest attention even though sometimes i cant be bothered by what You want to tell me.. Thank you for giving me full assurance of my position in You even though i feel absolutely crappy about myself at times. Thank You for Your affection towards me in times when I really need to feel loved and be loved. Thank You for Your words of approval in my life, reminding me that You are proud to have me as a son, that i am the apple of Your eye.
So Abba, thank You for being in my life. I wanna be the best son You want me to be. I know that You have my best interests at heart and everything will be fine in life if i put my trust in You. Daddy God, let's do something really cool together real soon! :D Yea, just You and i. Anything You want me to :) It'll be a daily affair i know :D Very much like Fathers' Day everyday huh? Hehehe :D
Well, once more, thank You and have a Happy Fathers' Day!
Your son,
ben~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home