You'll Never Let Me Go
Some time ago i posted the lyrics of a very beautiful Indonesian worship song and at dat time i didnt have the translated lyrics. So right now, thank God it's been translated by a good friend of mine in CHC~ Thanks Jess, really appreciate you for taking time and effort to help me with this! :D
Yea, so the following is a rough translation of the lyrics + some of my ammendments:
Verse 1
Saatku melewati
Lembah kekelaman,
Badai hidup menerpaku.
Mataku memandangMu
Yang jaga jiwaku,
Kudapatkan pengharapan
When I’m walking through the valley,
Of darkness and despair,
Life’s troubled storms surrounding me.
I lift my eyes to You my God,
The One who guards my soul,
I’ll find all of my hope in You.
Chorus
PadaMu Yesusku
Kusujud dan berseru,
Mengangkat tangan
Berserah padaMu.
Nyatakan kehendakMu,
Bukanlah kehendakku.
Ku tahu Kau S'lalu sertaku,
Tak pernah tinggalkanku.
All to You Jesus Christ,
I bow my knees and worship You.
Lord I lift my hands,
Surrender all to You.
Have Your way in my life,
Let Your will be done not mine.
You are here with me throughout all time,
You will never let me go.
Verse 2
Katika bebanku berat
Dalam jalan hidupku,
Awan gelap menudungi.
Kudatang padaMu Yesus
Yang pimpin langkahku,
Kudapatkan pengharapan
When the burdens of my life grow heavy,
And the dark clouds cover me.
When all my worries trouble me,
I come to You my Lord and Saviour,
The One who leads my path.
All of my hope is found in You.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The song you're hearing now on the blog is this one. And this song is a cry from my heart. Describes my feelings now perfectly :)
Yea, so the following is a rough translation of the lyrics + some of my ammendments:
Verse 1
Saatku melewati
Lembah kekelaman,
Badai hidup menerpaku.
Mataku memandangMu
Yang jaga jiwaku,
Kudapatkan pengharapan
When I’m walking through the valley,
Of darkness and despair,
Life’s troubled storms surrounding me.
I lift my eyes to You my God,
The One who guards my soul,
I’ll find all of my hope in You.
Chorus
PadaMu Yesusku
Kusujud dan berseru,
Mengangkat tangan
Berserah padaMu.
Nyatakan kehendakMu,
Bukanlah kehendakku.
Ku tahu Kau S'lalu sertaku,
Tak pernah tinggalkanku.
All to You Jesus Christ,
I bow my knees and worship You.
Lord I lift my hands,
Surrender all to You.
Have Your way in my life,
Let Your will be done not mine.
You are here with me throughout all time,
You will never let me go.
Verse 2
Katika bebanku berat
Dalam jalan hidupku,
Awan gelap menudungi.
Kudatang padaMu Yesus
Yang pimpin langkahku,
Kudapatkan pengharapan
When the burdens of my life grow heavy,
And the dark clouds cover me.
When all my worries trouble me,
I come to You my Lord and Saviour,
The One who leads my path.
All of my hope is found in You.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The song you're hearing now on the blog is this one. And this song is a cry from my heart. Describes my feelings now perfectly :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home