24/50
It's only day 2, but we've already taken our first aural and theory test to gauge
our level of music theory and understanding. And, to behonest i wasn't sure how i'd
fare but i had a kind of confidence within me dat only the Holy Spirit could give.
I found the tests to be really interesting!
Well, the aural test was given and marked on dat same day today.. And i have NEVER
NEVER gone through a test like dat before. Captain Yusri played some notes on the
piano, and we were supposed to identify the notes and write them down on the staff.
Then, he also tested us on intervals.. wat major 2nd, minor 3rd etc etc.. And then
also chords, whether major, minor, augmented or diminished.. and yeah lastly we
were to write down a melody which he played and write all the corresponding notes
and rhythms we heard and time signature..
Yeah anyway rite, when the results came back.. i was totally stunned. I FAILED! By
one single mark! And i tell you i never thought i'd do dat well.. HONESTLY! I mean,
coming from someone who has no theory background or certification nor much
instruction on the fundamentals and such of theory, i didnt expect to do dat well.
And we were placed in 3 different categories which determined our proficiency in
aural theory. I was placed together with 3 or 4 other guys who were good in it, and
these guys have theory background! So here i am, the only dude without the
background~ And praise God, because obviously, it was He who was with me to help
and guide me through the test! The rest of the class did pretty bad for it.. and as
for me, God showed me that nothing was impossible~ I discovered that i actually
have a pretty good ear for differentiating pitches and stuff~
So God revealed stuff to me today~ And yeah as Pst Kong said, when you have a
willing heart, God can use you in a great way! See, if you perceive dat God is a
weak God, then of cos no wonder nothing in your life seems to be working out
right.. nothing seems to be going your way. nothing seems to be wat you want it to
be. And when you tell yourself you cant do it, OF COS YOU CANT LAH! But as for me,
my God is a GREAT God and He aint no weakling. I dun need anyone to tell me dat i
aint good enough, i aint smart or talented enough, nor tell me dat my faith in Him
is rubbish or watever because i am SECURE in the knowledge of Him!
Yes, i am a person of excellence. I am a person of great faith. With God, i can do
ALL things! I can declare the promises He has given to me right here right now and
every moment of my life! I can speak to a mountain and it WILL move! I boldly
declare dat i will be a great instrument used by Him to touch millions of lives! I
will be a world shaker! A history maker! Yes, i will be the exception! Why??
Because, i serve a God who is LIMITLESS, MIGHTY and EXCELLENT! AND UNLESS GOD
HIMSELF DID NOT INTERVENE, I WOULD HAVE NEVER MADE IT! AMEN!
The key to releasing the power of God is FAITH. FAITH and FAITH alone, for God works
by faith as well. And without faith, it is IMPOSSIBLE to please Him! So down with
all dat crap some ppl preach dat says dat if you pray once good, if you pray more,
you are having no faith.. UTTER RUBBISH :) So dun give me dat kinda nonsense unless
you serve a weakling god, if so, all the best in your life~ My God is THE Almighty
and ain't no giant gonna walk on my land!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home