하나님의 통역! 神様の翻訳家! God's Translator!

Saturday, March 13, 2004

Fuck Convex

Well.. the shit's almost over.. still surviving. Because of it, i havent been practising for quite a
while. Honestly, the only time i get to play my sax is during lesson time and dat's like wat the
hell..

I wanted to practise the whole day tmrw but found out dat i still had to go down to the bloody
exhibition because of the damn critique. Fuckin hate convex man if you asked me.. The work
doesnt seem to end at all.. There's the fuckin exhibition critique, website critique, personal
attachment experience and if dat's not enough, there's a fuckin online tut to pass up as well..
Bloody hell... I've been having migraine for dunno how many damn days already and i think this
is probably the main cause of it. I wouldnt have chosen convex if i did have a better choice..
damn fucked up in one way and another.

I've got a good mind to rant all my thoughts about the attachment but no, just in case some SOB
decides to use this as libel and sue my ass.

The next earliest time dat i get to practise, i'd wanna get some stuff done. Gotta work on some
tonguing and vibrato exercises. Then gonna practise all sorts of scales in a certain key till i get
every one sounding beautiful and accurate. After dat, gonna go through the list of altissimo
fingerings dat i printed out and try to work on getting the most accurate pitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home