I'm Giving Up
No. Oh no not the sax at all~ dat i will NEVER give up :) i'm giving up another thing which i've been sorta thinking about, guess wat is not yours you should put down and move on with life so dat you can get the next better deal~
Man, i nearly lost sight of one of my most important goals but dat has since been set straight today~ the goal has been reinforced and now my mind's crystal clear and there's no doubt dat i thirst greatly for dat ultimate prize.
I havent done this man but i am gonna do it. Some ppl call it stupid, some call it ridiculous but i seriously dun give a fuck bout it. I'm gonna state this once and for all:
I Benedict David, hereby declare on this day 24th October 2003 2.00am, that hense forth, I will stay away from any sort of r/s shit till the day i've established my career in the sax, failing which may my career be jeopardized.
Signed & Acknowledged
Saxophonically,
Benedict David 24/10/03
Witnesses of this vow please leave a shout out behind, dun leave tags as they disappear.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home