Come Fly With Me - Michael Buble
Come fly with me, let�s fly let�s fly away
If you can use, some exotic booze
There�s a bar in far bombay
Come fly with me, let's fly let's fly away
Come fly with me, let�s float down to Peru
In llama land, there�s a one man band
And he�ll toot his flute for you
Come fly with me, let's take off in the blue
Once I get you up there, where the air is rarefied
We�ll just glide, starry eyed
Once I get you up there, I�ll be holding you so near
You may hear, the angels cheer because we're together
Weather wise it�s such a lovely day
Just say the words, and we�ll beat those birds
Down to Acapulco Bay
It�s perfect, for a flying honeymoon they say
Come fly with me, let's fly let's fly away
Once I get you up there, where the air is rarefied
We�ll just glide, starry eyed
Once I get you up there, I�ll be holding you so near
You may hear, all the angels cheer because we're together
Weather wise it�s such a lovely day
You just say those words, and we�ll beat those birds
Down to Acapulco Bay
It�s so perfect, for a flying honeymoon they say
Come fly with me, let's fly let's fly
pack up let's fly away
What a lovely song~ Really makes u wanna just lift ur wings and take off into the air~ dat is if you have wings :) i think buble is a damn good vocalist~ he sounds great in traditional big band stuff like this~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home