하나님의 통역! 神様の翻訳家! God's Translator!: For Sandy, Jaslyn And The Beloved Drama Team

Thursday, April 12, 2007

For Sandy, Jaslyn And The Beloved Drama Team

Hey guys,

Thanks once again for giving me the honour and privilege to serve alongside you both, along with ur 'Jibaban' team!

It's always a joy and encouragement each time i have this opportunity. I have been very very blessed because you all treat me so much like a special part of the drama family. I am truly grateful and honoured to be your chosen music person haha! Yes i really am :)

As an ambassador representing another ministry, all of you have treated me with great love and hospitality and your drama ministry culture and spirit has truly rubbed off on me.. Robert ah!! Haaah!

All of you are great fun to be with and i cherish the relationships that we have developed over time and fellowship. Indeed i am looking forward to the next big collaboration!

AND.. especially to Sand and Jas, i wanna thank you both for thinking of match-making me with some girl(s), LOL! I am very amused hahaha! Thank you both ;p

Well, wat can i say? I guess i am very honoured, and as my name suggests, i am truly blessed indeed!

You all will always occupy a place in my heart. God bless you all!

drummatically dramatically,
ben~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home