Altissimo Update
*BEAMS* Hahaha! Yeah i've updated the altissimo fingerings again~ this time till 2nd
octave altissimo G :D So, well, i managed to hit the 3 3/4 octave mark! But there's still
alot of refining to be done.. i'm still figuring out the fingering for altissimo D# as well as
a smooth distinct transition between alt C and alt C#.. Altissimo D (which hits concert F)
and beyond is like becoming way too screechy already.. dun ask how altissimo G sounds
like! My mum came out of the office and remarked, "You slaughtering pigs ah??". Exactly!
Dat's how the higher altissimo range sounds like! Really like pigs squealing in agony of
their impending slaughter..
Anyway yea, i've like hit such high a pitch dat i think i'll just keep it at 3 3/4 octaves..
anything higher and the police are gonna come after me for disturbing the peace of
the neighbourhood.. Besides, there's alot of room for improvement and refinement :)
I'm still missing the alt D# and the distinct transition from alt C to alt C#..
But all in all, thank God for helping me achieve these.. i thought my lips were gonna give
way man... Also, i can collect my spare parts from Yamaha already! They've arrived!
You Make Me Feel Brand New
This song's dedicated to a very special group of people in my life who've been either on the
frontlines with me fighting my life's struggles and battles, sharing my burdens, or behind the
scenes praying for me for my deliverance. Most of all, this song's for my Lord and Saviour
Jesus Christ whose blood was shed so dat i will forever be brand new :)
May God bless all of you and i pray dat we'll live our lives not for our own pleasure but for the
pleasure of our God, for He created all things for His own pleasure. I pray dat we will always
bear in mind the purpose of our existence on this earth - dat this life is a mere testing ground
for wat is coming for us the day we die - our eternal life. I pray dat we will pursue the Great
Commission dat we've been commanded to do and love one another. May the grace of God be
with us as we go about doing His work and as we grow together in fellowship with each other.
Amen :D
My love I'll never find the words my love,
To tell you how I feel my love.
Mere words could not explain.
Precious love you held my life within your hands,
Created everything I am,
Taught me how to live again.
Only you cared when I needed a friend,
Believed in me thick and thin.
This song is for you,
Filled with gratitude and love.
God bless you.
You make me feel brand new,
For God blessed me with you.
You made me feel brand new,
I sing this song 'cause you,
Make me feel brand new.
My love whenever I was insecure,
You built me up and made me sure.
You gave my pride back to me.
Precious friend with you I'll always have a friend.
You're someone who I can depend,
To walk a path that never ends.
Without you my life has no meaning or rhyme,
Like notes to a song out of time.
How can I repay you for having faith in me?
God bless you.
You make me feel brand new,
For God blessed me with you.
You made me feel brand new,
I sing this song 'cause you,
Make me feel brand new.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home