하나님의 통역! 神様の翻訳家! God's Translator!

Monday, October 14, 2002


It's a monday morning? Yes it sure is and dat means today's the deadline for webdeap. Hm..finally..another one big project is down and out of the way. I love that subject though ;)


I should be heading to sch later by 1pm where there's gonna be a last wrap up lecture for webdeap. I must say that Mr K has done a really good job making this module such a learning experience for many of us.


I had a really really weird dream last night...hahah! Gosh it was really hm..how shud i put it..just..funny ya know? like really weird..haha! Hm..gee..i'm still thinkin about it..it gets more hilarious by the minute hahahaah~ *goofy grinz*


wah lau...dat dear mum of mine can irc still the cows come home but she doesnt know how to do a simple cut and paste of files and folders on the PC!!! wat the hell?!? considering she works or has been workin in the office like for how many donkey years!! Gosh..interrupting at the wrong time..


anyway, hm..here i am sitting down quietly..thinkin of things and events..and..all these random thoughts and all just sweep by me..
*jerks head*..
oh well..watever..come wat may..i'm not gonna be standing here doin nothin.


Quote of The Moment

When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.

- Charles Austin Beard


Alrite..it is time for me to take my leave ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home