OKKKK.......due to feedback from some ppl..i shall not churn out so much lyrics and concentrate on actual bloggin of other stuff..
ok cant say no more..got PR class now so..be in touch~
and thanx for the bak kua van~
Tuesday, September 10, 2002
Now Playing: You Make Me Feel Brand New - Roberta Flack
ShoutMix chat widget
Previous Posts
- Hm..this song..no drums..no sax whatsoever..ok ma...
- DIANA KRALL LYRICS As Long as I Live Baby I ca...
- always love this bossa nova piece by Diana Krall....
- The Calling Thank You Look around, the writing'...
- i have to say something bout today's lecture..yes...
- I Think About You I oughta be workin' - but I ca...
- Ah.. u guys wud probably remember this as the kev...
- let's see..today is..oh my god..8th?! the hell i'...
- I DUN FUCKIN UNDERSTAND!!!! argh!!!!!!!! wat is wr...
- Was just tellin myself..this whole blog shud be l...
Blogs
Goals & Achievements Checklist
-
* * *
* * *
Goal/s:
* Study At School Of Theology City Harvest Bible Training Centre in 2008.
Status:
Confirmed!
* Trade In Foreign Exchange As A Sideline.
Status:
Pending~
* Serve In The Mission Field As A Musician And Translator In Japanese.
Status:
Standing By
..............................
Short-Term, Mid-Term, Long-Term Goal: ..............................
Object/s Of Next Acquisition
Significant Dates
-
Saturday 27/03/04: Sig: !!!Reborned In Christ!!!
Sunday 27/06/04: Sig: BAPTISM IN THE LORD!!
New Life
Jazz & Sax
Flute & Piccolos
Didgeridoos
Harmonicas
Drums & Local Music Stores
Other Links
Bookmark Me
-
Click the button below to add me to your Favorites.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home